హోమ్

Sunday, September 28, 2008

BORDER...The film...

Border is a 1997 blockbuster Bollywood war film based on the Indo-Pakistani War of 1971. J. P. Dutta directed and produced this war epic which stars Sunny Deol, Jackie Shroff, Sunil Shetty, Akshaye Khanna, Pooja Bhatt, Sharbani Mukherjee and Tabu.Border is a 1997 blockbuster Bollywood war film based on the Indo-Pakistani War of 1971. J. P. Dutta directed and produced this war epic which stars Sunny Deol, Jackie Shroff, Sunil Shetty, Akshaye Khanna, Pooja Bhatt, Sharbani Mukherjee and Tabu.

This is on film I have watched for more than 30 times (after NINNE PELLADUTHA). But I feel the freshness every time I watch...

Many scenes in the movie raise my patriotic levels and make my shy for not joining ARMY. Seriously I have this thought from my child hood…OK coming back to the movie…

Every scene and every character is well potrayed in the film. equal importance is given to every character despite having so many of them. I particularly related to the ones of AKSHAY KHANNA and SUNEEL SHETTY.

I like AKSHAY KHANNA’s action particularly in the scene where he kills the informer for the first time in WAR FOOT. Also Suneel Shetty when he sleeps in the SAND and when asked, he replies “Does your feel you MOTHER’s lap HEAT…” and in the scene when he saves QURAN for a MUSLIM and says “HINDU HOON….SADISI EHI SIKHTA AAYA HINDU DHARAM”

The scene before the “SANDESHE AATE HAIN” when the soldiers read the letters they received, the way the JP DUTTA portrayed that scene is BRILLIANT. My eyes do wet when ever I see that scene. I know these scenes are mostly true as many of our soldiers may be facing all these troubles at home and despite of all their troubles they do SERVE OUR COUNTRY at their life’s RISK. KUDOS JP DUTTA.

THIS POST IS DEDICATED TO OUR SOLDIERS WHO SPEND THEIR COMPLETE LIFE AT BORDER FOR GIVING A PEACEFUL LIFE TO THE ENTIRE NATION

No comments: