హోమ్

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Fwd: Truly Enthralling Journey

This how it all happened.
We started off around 6.30 AM on Saturday to Vemulawada, a famous SHIVA temple in Telangana 160 Kms away from Hyd and reached there around 9 AM. We had done a special puja there and went to a picnic spot near by called NAMPALLI GUTTA, it is on a rocky hill with little artificial arrangements for attracting visitors. A snake like structure is constructed where in you can pass thru it and find different statues imitating mahishasura vadha, a Brahmin, rawanasura, local tribals etc. it took 40 minutes to see all that and then we started to Karimnagar where I finished my schooling.

I went to APSRTC quarters where we used to live in my child hood, see our flat there in the same condition as we left, looking at the ground we prepared cutting the bushes around; we were the first few people to occupy those quarters as they were being built. So we had to prepare everything by our self. The ground, flag hoisting base for Aug 15th (it is still the same may be they has put some paints)

Then I visited my school to re collect the memories of child hood. Those appreciations from English madam, punishments from the telugu sir, tough Sir’s, supportive teachers. My class where I was first in running out of the class and last while writing social exam; top 10 in English and last one history; My class, My bench…

We passed thru all the class rooms we sat and then remembered our play grounds fun we had there. Nothing was changed except for few modifications. I could still see my self paying volley ball keeping an eye on the girls playing in basket ball court beside. J. Auditorium where we used play small shows, no no, I was not part of them I just used to support them on rehearsals.

After then we went to meet couple of school friends and at 5.30 PM we started off to Jannaram forest camp which was 85 away from Karimnagar. We went thru a high way which used very less these days and found no traffic. It was so exciting for me and scared for others while we watch my speedo meter touching 130 KMPH. There were very less public on road but there we few chicken playing on road one of which was hit by me. MAY ITS SOUL REST IN PEACE.

We stayed in a forest guest house which looks like a booth bangalow in the horror films we see. Single house in thick forest and no light near by. When we came out to take some water in I guess the thermometer would also have freeze that time it was 12 degrees… (we were told that there is 24 hrs water provision later we understood there is a hand bore out side where you can get water round the clock.)
Next day morning I got up horrifying…


No comments: